May 15, 2023
Sunda New Asian Chicago (110 W Illinois) is celebrating Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month throughout May with special menu items.
ASIAN AMERICAN PACIFIC ISLANDER HERITAGE MONTH available May 1 to May 31
- OCTOPUS & SPAM Grilled Octopus, Brussels Sprout, Kimchi, Pickled Scallions
- SCORPION ROLL Soft Shell Crab, Tempura Shrimp, Avocado, Asparagus, Pickled Ginger, Chives, Spicy Mayo
- SHORT RIB RENDANG Slow Braised Short Ribs with Coconut Milk, Chili, Ginger, Lemongrass, Pickled Cucumber, Sambal, Fresh Herbs
- MANGO STICKY RICE Sweet Rice Pudding, Coconut Milk, Champagne Mangoes
Asian Whisky Flight Featuring (one ounce each)
- SUNTORY TOKI, PEAK WHISKY, ST. GEORGE’S BALLER
For the full article, click HERE.